Thursday, July 29, 2010

CB Arts Festival Demo

I will be doing a demo on Saturday at 10:30am at the Demo Tent in front of Kochevars at 2nd and Elk during the Crested Butte Arts Festival. My booth is at the other end of Elk Avenue. My sister, Linda will be at my booth during that time. The demo will last about 40 minutes. I plan to throw three or four bowls. I was pleased that the Festival send two strong young men to pick up my wheel, clay and tools today. They will have it ready for me at the Demo Tent on Saturday.

My boxes are all packed and ready to take up to the Festival. I will set up tomorrow afternoon. I am very happy to be on the street in front of Rudy's office. I will be able to store back up work in his office and use it as needed during the weekend. I won't be that lucky in Ridgway or Salida.

No comments:

Post a Comment