Thursday, August 4, 2011

New work for Arts Festival



Here is a sample of my new work just out of the kiln this week. It is a preview of what I will have available during the Crested Butte Arts Festival this weekend. Tomorrow afternoon I will set up my booth. I painted a new Donna Rozman Ceramics sign for the front of my canopy. Most of my boxes of pottery are packed and priced. Just need to finish up packing the most recent work. I am looking forward to showing my new work as well as my wildflower patterns. I am also getting ready to leave on Monday for a workshop at Anderson Ranch Arts Center in Snowmass, Colorado. Snowmass is just 30 miles from my home as the crow flies. However, it will be a two and a half drive since there are no roads that go directly through the mountains from here to there. Well, there are some very rough 4WD roads but I am NOT taking any of those routes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment