Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hiking Fun

Fall colors are fading on Whetstone mountain. Richard and I enjoyed a hike this morning, it was twenty-two degrees out when we began our adventure at 7am. The sun came up over the peaks after about a half hour. The fallen aspen leaves created a golden carpet on our path. What a great way to begin our day!


After our early morning hike, I began the task of getting caught up with office work. I am in the midst of creating a powerpoint presentation for my upcoming convocation (lecture) at Western State College. Now it is time to get into the studio to work on a few special orders. I am also creating a bowl which I will donate to the silent auction for the fundraiser for Artists of the West Elks, our local visual arts organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment