Monday, April 11, 2011

MR. OWL



I am so easily distracted. While busily painting a fish platter in the studio this afternoon, Richard came in to tell me that the owl that woke us up this morning was down by the river sitting on a fence post. I grabbed my camera and went to photograph it. Unfortunately, my camera did not have an SD memory card in it. So I had to go back to the house, grab the photo card, put it in the camera and get back outside before the owl flew away. I got a couple of quick snapshots from our driveway. Then I quietly walked down toward the river. I got close and took a couple of shots but he had his back to me. So I made a noise and he looked right at me so that I was able to get the above photo. Then he got tired of me and flew down river and landed in a willow tree. What fun!! Just had to post the photos before I go back to work in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment