Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday News

HOLIDAY NEWS FROM DONNA ROZMAN CERAMICS
     On Wednesday I will set up a table at the HOLIDAY MARKET at the Gunnison Arts Center. The Holiday Market will be open Wednesdays thru Sundays, Dec. 8th - Dec. 23rd. This year's Holiday Market will showcase the artwork of nine local artists. The artwork will range in price from $5 - $100. This is a great opportunity for holiday shoppers to purchase unique gifts and support local artists. I will be at GAC on Sunday, Dec. 11th from 1:30-3:30pm helping out with the Holiday Market as a volunteer.
     ALSO, I will have wall peices in the ONCE UPON A WINTER exhibition in the Alpenglow Gallery at Mountaineer Square in Mt. Crested Butte, Colorado. Opening reception - Thursday, Dec. 8, 6:00 pm-7:30 pm. Stop by and see this exciting exhibit.
     AND, I recently delivered work to the RIJKS FAMILY GALLERY in Crested Butte. Look for my new handpainted bowls with laser transfers of my original drawings in the center. Also, new mini bowls with flower patterns that make great ring holders, tea bag holder or dieter’s ice cream bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment